North Michigan's Orthodontic Specialist
Paul W. Reed, DDS, MS
I am a fully licensed orthodontist and have been practicing in Petoskey and Gaylord since 1996. I treat both children and adults, and am committed to providing the highest quality orthodontic care in a warm and caring environment. I am also committed to continuing education and spend a great deal of time each year learning the latest techniques and improving my skills to better serve you.
- Bachelor’s Degree - General Motors Institute (now Kettering University), with honors
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of Michigan School of Dentistry, first in class
- Master of Science in Orthodontics – University of Michigan Rackham School of Graduate Studies
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Michigan Association of Orthodontists
- Tweed Foundation of Orthodontic Research and Education
IN THE DENTAL COMMUNITY
I am very active in organized dentistry. I have served as a Director, Treasurer and President on the board of the Michigan Association of Orthodontists, a past president of my local dental society, and served several years as an examiner for the State of Michigan Orthodontic Specialty licensing examination. I currently serve as the Michigan Director on the board of the Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists.
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
Born and raised in Michigan, I live in Petoskey where my wife Kathleen and I raised our four sons. I am active in the community and also enjoy hiking, boating, camping and fishing in our beautiful state.